A scriptable Joystick to Keyboard Mapper for Windows
So you want to be able to use a joystick with games that don’t support one? If you said yes and you have a Windows machine, then Joysticker might just be the solution. Joysticker is a Lua-scriptable joystick to keyboard mapper that lets you use your joystick for games that don’t support one. It can be used to map multiple joysticks (up to 16) to the keyboard by running multiple instances of Joysticker. Operation is controlled by simple Lua scripts that tell the program which buttons/inputs to map to which keys. Check out the Video below to see a tutorial on Joysticker.
- Create joystick to keyboard mapping files using Lua scripts.
- Supports up to 16 joysticks with one script
- Can write out configuration scripts for a particular joystick given the desired keyboard inputs
- Up to 32 mappable buttons per joystick plus analog and digital pad directions
- Works for Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1
Joysticker is Donation-ware, so download it and try it out FIRST. See if it works for you. If it does, then consider donating to show your support and encourage further development.