PixiCubes Week 4
Another week in the books and I still have much to do and only 4 days to finish. This week is pressure week. Last week felt like a slow one with respect to PixiCubes. Here is what was accomplished:
- Fixed some touchscreen issues and hiccups
- Added a title screen with main menu buttons
- Constructed a PixiCube puzzle solver you can point to a puzzle and watch it go
- Implemented save/load profile data for user and PixiCube stats. (Still much more work here)
- Implemented a PixiCube selection scene where all available PixiCubes can be selected to play
- The type of PixiCube(Them or Riddle) is indicated in the PixiCube selection panel
This week I have many things to finish:
- Finish the profile creation,load, and saving
- Implement power-ups/abilities [Post-release]
- Implement PixiPoints to purchase power-ups/abilities [Post-release]
- Implement a system to add new downloadable PixiCube [Post-release]
- Implement player stats
- Implement a locking mechanism to only unlock cubes after one has been finished
- Implement Player survey screen?
- Implement Help scene
- Ask the user to rate the game?
Ok that is all for now. I’m off to try to push this horse to the finish line.